I had a fierce curiosity about this food thing.
Just like my King Kong Brownies recipe, the brownies are thicker and more cake-like in texture compared to your traditional brownie. If you prefer a thinner more traditional brownie, check out my Classic Saucepan Chocolate Brownies with Walnuts recipe.
So the bottom line with this chocolate brownie recipe is if you love chocolate cake, you will love this chocolate brownie recipe. The frosting is obviously optional but I think my wife would kill me if I didn’t include the chocolate frosting. She is, after all a Chocoholic!
Allie’s Chocolate BrowniesPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Egg(s), Beaten
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Syrup
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
How to make this Recipe
Make the Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cream together butter, sugar salt, and the beaten eggs. Add flour, salt, and chocolate syrup. Mix well.
- Pour batter into a 9 x 13 pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Make the Frosting
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix with electric beaters until the desired consistency is reached.
- Frost the brownies.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.