Everybody loves a good poke cake so how can you go wrong with chocolate, caramel and heath bar chips? You can’t. Trust me, this poke cake will quickly become a favorite.
What? Never heard of poke cake? Poke cake is a cake that you poke holes in after you bake it. The holes are then filled with a filling like condensed milk, pureed fruit, chocolate cream, or pudding to add extra flavor in each bite. The possibilities are endless!
- 1 Box German Chocolate Cake
- 1 Jar Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 5 oz Heath Bar Bits
How to make this Recipe
- Bake Chocolate cake according to directions on the box in a 9 x13 pan.
- When cake is done, remove from oven and poke holes close together using the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Pour can of condensed milk over cake, then pour jar of caramel sauce over cake.
- Place cake in refrigerator and let cool.
- When ready to serve, remove cake from refrigerator. Frost cake with Cool Whip and sprinkle with heath bar bits.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.