I always thought it would be challenging to make good BBQ Ribs at home without having all the special appliances that most restaurants have like smokers, etc. Well this recipe is as good, if not better than any BBQ ribs out there. Of course I am a little bias but I challenge you to make this recipe yourself and see what you think.
If you like your rubs seasoned with dry rubs, make sure you use one of my awesome Dry Rubs!
- 2 Racks Pork Baby Back Ribs
- BBQ Sauce
- Dry Rub for Ribs
How to make this Recipe
- Using a sharp knife, remove as much of the membrane as you can. It's ok that a little remains.
- Coat ribs with dry rub. Make sure you use all of it and rub the spices into the ribs.
- Place ribs standing upright in a crock pot or pressure cooker. Add 1 cup of water to the pot. Sprinkle ribs with Worcestershire.
- If using a crock pot, cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. If using a pressure cooker, cook on manual for 21 minutes with natural pressure release.
- Remove ribs from pot and put on baking sheet. Generously coat ribs with BBQ sauce (both sides). Broil for 3 to 5 minutes depending on your preference.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.