Well this easy to make carrot apple and walnut salad is not only super easy to make, it’s also healthy and full of vitamins!
- 1 lbs Carrot, Shredded
- 2 Apples, Julienned
- 1 Cup Walnuts, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Black Pepper
How to make this Recipe
- Toast the walnuts on dry skillet until golden. Remove from heat to cool. Be careful not to burn them!
- Soak the raisins in 1 cup of boiling hot water for about 1 minute to soften them up. Drain well and set aside.
- Place Shredded carrots into a large mixing bowl.
- Cut apples into matchsticks and toss them with 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Add soaked raisins and toasted walnuts to the mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil, 1/2 teaspoons of salt and 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper. Pour the dressing over salad and toss until everything is coated with the dressing.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.