- 4 Cups Cooked & Cubed Chicken Breast
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Celery Stalks
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Dill
- 1 Cup Seedless & Chopped Red Grapes
- 1/3 Cup Diced Apples
- 1/3 Cup Cranberries
- 2 Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Almonds
- 1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Cooked & Crumbled Bacon
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
This chicken salad is so good that my wife put a scoop of it over a bed of lettuce. This was she could enjoy this delicious chicken salad without the bread!
How to Make this Recipe
In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
Serve on your favorite sandwich bread.