Now there’s nothing extraordinary about these cookies – similar to chocolate chip cookies but with M&M’s. But they are very colorful so maybe that’s why the kids like these so much? In any case, these M&M cookies are super easy to make and won’t last long.
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Egg(s)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pkg M&M's
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl cream butter and sugar with mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in flour mixture. Fold in M&M's.
- Place a scoop of cookie dough on a greased or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.