The only thing I like more than Mac & Cheese, is Chili. I typically prefer a chili with a kick to it but even though this Chili is not spicy at all, it rates right up there with some of the best I’ve ever had.
Colorado River Turkey ChiliPrint Rate
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 lbs Ground Turkey
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 1 Chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 30 oz Stewed Tomatoes
- 6 oz Tomato Paste
- 15 oz Red Kidney Beans
- 15 oz Sweet Corn
- 2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Cup Salsa
How to make this Recipe
- Pour lemon juice into a large deep frying pan. Add the turkey, garlic, onion and green pepper to the pan. Cook until turkey is browned.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined. Let simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl topped with cheese and tortilla chips.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.