I often mention on this blog that that many of my recipes are easy to make, like this one is. Additionally, I always say how great the recipe tastes. That’s because if I don’t like how the recipe turns out, I don’t publish it on this food blog.
These cookies are no different, they are easy to make and taste great. The very first time I made them, they were gone before I knew it!
Crunchy Cinnamon CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- 2 3/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Shortening
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, eggs, shortening, vanilla, and 1 1/2 cups sugar at medium speed until creamy.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cream of tartar. Sift into butter mixture and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix cinnamon and 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Scoop 1 tablespoonful of dough and roll into a ball. Toss in cinnamon sugar mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely before serving.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.