Easy Cheddar Cheese BiscuitsPrint Pin Rate
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Shortening
- 1 Cup Milk
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Add cheese and blend in shortening.
- Gradually add milk and mix well using your hands to form the dough.
- Divide the dough into 12 pieces. Mold into the desired shape and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400F for 5 minutes, then reduce heat to 300F and continue baking for 10 minutes.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.