Fat Archie's Molasses CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Molasses
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 3 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 4 Cups All Purpose Flour
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar and vegetable oil and mix well.
- Add molasses to brown sugar mixture and mix. Combine milk and baking soda and add to mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add beaten egg and sifted dry ingredients to mixing bowl and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- On a parchment lined cookie sheet, place a dollop of cookie dough on baking sheet leaving enough room in-between as these cookies will expand during the baking process.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes. Let cookies cool on wire rack before serving.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.