Don’t forget that this recipe does have nuts in it so if you or your guests have nut allergies you may want to leave them out.
Golden Surprise BarsPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 3/4 Cup Macadamia Nuts, Chopped
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat well. Gradually add in flour, baking powder, and salt and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips, white chips, and macadamia nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let bars cool and cut into bars.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.