Oh and remember, if you use a pan with a different size than what I list below, make sure you adjust the cooking time accordingly so the dough completely cooks.
Heath Bit BarsPrint Pin Rate
- 16 oz Heath Bar Bits
- 1 Cup Softened Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Pecans, Chopped
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Set aside 3/4 Cup of Heath Bits.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy. Add brown sugar, egg yolk and vanilla extract. Beat until blended.
- Fold in flour, heath bits and pecans (optional).
- Press dough into ungreased 10 x 15 jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle remaining 3/4 Cup of Heath bits over the top while hot.
- Let cool slightly then cut into bars. Let cool completely before serving.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.