What I like about using a bundt pan is that it makes it that much easier to glaze. Since this bundt cake calls for an orange glaze, I decided to use a bundt pan. Next time though I might either make cupcakes or mini-loaves. Yummy!
Orange Soda Bundt CakePrint Pin Rate
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 1 Pkg Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 Cup Orange Soda
- 1 Tbsp Orange Zest
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 Tsp Milk
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a bunt pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine together cake mix and dry pudding mix. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine together eggs, vegetable oil, orange soda and orange zest.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into greased bundt pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes until done.
- Cool cake completely on wire rack before removing from pan.
- Make glaze by whisking together powdered sugar orange juice and milk. Pour glaze evenly over cake.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.