Oreo’s are by far my favorite cookies. I can eat a while box in one sitting if my wife would let me. Combine my favorite cookie with chocolate brownies? Oh yes. If you are a chocolate lover, then you MUST try this recipe. Chocolate overload!
Oreo Brownie CupcakesPrint Pin Rate
- 20 Oreos
- 1 box Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1 Cup Butter
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
How to make this Recipe
MAKE THE CUPCAKES
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Spray a 12 cup standard muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 1 Oreo into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Prepare brownie mix according to the directions on the box. Finely crush 5 Oreo cookies and fold them into the brownie batter.
- Scoop the brownie batter equally into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before frosting.
MAKE THE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
- In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer, beat butter on medium-high for about 7 to 8 minutes until mixture is fluffy.
- Turn speed down to low and gradually add in the powdered sugar. Continue mixing on low speed until the powdered sugar is completely incorporated. Add in vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Turn mixer back up to medium-high speed and beat the mixture for an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the brownie cupcakes from the pan. Pipe the buttercream onto the brownie cupcakes.
- Crush remaining 3 Oreo cookies and sprinkle them on the piped frosting.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.