Living here in Southern California, you often hear people say that they have the best Guacamole recipe. The thing is that there are not very many different ways to make a good guacamole. The trick is to have the perfect avocados to start with.
- 3 Large Avocados
- 1 Tbsp Salsa
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- To Taste Kosher Salt
How to make this Recipe
- On a cutting board, pit avocados and dice.
- Add Mayonnaise and Sour Cream.
- Sprinkle with Garlic Salt.
- Add Salsa and Pepper. Fold mixture.
- Add 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice.
- Mix well to desired consistency. Add Salt to taste if desired.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.