My wife is more of a pumpkin lover than I am. She loves anything with pumpkin; cookies, pies, lattes, muffins, cakes. Well you get the idea. That being said, this Pumpkin Crumble Cake is to die for! Probably my favorite pumpkin flavored dessert.
This is one of those pumpkin recipes that you absolutely need to make in the fall. I always try to make this cake right around Thanksgiving. While you can make it any time of the year, it just seems to taste better in the fall.
Pumpkin Crumble CakePrint Pin Rate
- 2 Cans Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups White Sugar
- 2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 Cup Pecans, Chopped
- Whipped Cream
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all base ingredients and mix well. Pour batter into an ungreased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the dry yellow cake mix over the top of the batter ensuring pumpkin batter is completely covered.
- Sprinkle the cake mix with a little pumpkin pie spice.
- Melt butter and pour over the cake mix. It's ok if the butter does not completely cover the cake.
- Spread the chopped pecans evenly over the top of the cake.
- Bake in oven for one hour.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.