I must admit that I am not a fan of Artichokes but this recipe is yummy! I guess how you prepare certain ingredients makes all the difference in the world. So even if you don’t care much for Artichokes, I encourage you to give this nice spin on an Italian classic a try.
- 1 Jar Chopped Artichoke Hearts
- 1/2 Cup Grated Romano Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Red Onion
- 5 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 French Baguette
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut the French Baguette on the diagonal into 1/3 inch slices. Spread baguette slices on a baking sheet.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl and spread evenly on top of baguette slices.
- Broil 2 to 5 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.