The secret ingredient that makes this Nacho recipe stand out from all others is the sunflower oil. Probably not something you have sitting in your pantry but it does make a difference!
Richelle's Chicken NachosPrint Pin Rate
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 6 Green Onions
- 3 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 Cooked & Shredded Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1/2 Bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Diced Roma Tomato
- 1 Mashed Avocado
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute garlic and onion whites (from green onions) in oil until tender. Mix in shredded chicken, salt and pepper. Toss until coated with oil. Stir in salsa.
- Arrange chips on baking sheet and cover with nacho mixture. Top with cheese and tomato.
- Bake 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with mashed avocado and sprinkle with green onions.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.