I have to assume that it’s called “fluff” because it has a fluffy consistency? if I am wrong, let me know by leaving a comment below. Regardless of where the name came from, this is a great treat for the whole family!
- 1 Box Strawberry Jello
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 Cup Crushed Ice
- 1 Pkg Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 20 oz Crushed Pineapples
- 4 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 8 oz Whipped Topping
- 16 oz Strawberries, Chopped
How to make this Recipe
- In a medium bowl, add strawberry jello. Add boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Add crushed ice to the jello mixture and stir until melted. Place into refrigerator for at least 10 minutes or until the jello begins to set.
- In a separate bowl, add crushed pineapples (do not drain). Add vanilla pudding and mix well. Add all the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Fold the strawberry jello mixture into the whipped topping mixture and stir until smooth.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.