Tired of plain ole Pasta Salad? Then give this one a try. It packs a kick! The perfect side dish for those summer BBQ’s.
What is nice about this particular pasta salad recipe is that it does not use any mayonnaise so it will be a little healthier for you.
- 1 Pkg Bowtie Pasta
- 2 Cups Corn, Frozen
- 4 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Salsa
- 15 oz Black Beans
- 1 Roma Tomato, Diced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, Chopped
- 2 Cups Mexican Blend Cheese, Shredded
How to make this Recipe
- In a large pot, boil salted water and cook bowtie pasta al dente according to package directions. During the last 3 minutes, add the corn. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the lime juice, cumin, chili powder, pepper, garlic, olive oil and salsa with a whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the pasta, corn, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro and cheese. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.