This Chinese Stir-Fry Casserole recipe is based on a recipe from an old family recipe book. I had to update it by changing out a few of the ingredients and the end result was a delicious, easy to make casserole.
I had these recipes that say do this, do that. Who MAKES these rules?
If you like mushrooms, I would suggest replacing the cream of celery soup with cream of mushroom soup and add some sliced mushrooms to the vegetable mix. Either way, you can’t go wrong with this dish!
Chinese Stir-Fry Casserole
- 1 lbs Ground Beef
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup Yellow Onion Chopped
- 2 Cups Celery Chopped
- 1 Can Bean Sprouts
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Can Sliced Water Chestnuts
- 1 Pkg Chow Mein Noodles
how to make this recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, add beef, salt, pepper, soy sauce and onions. Cook until the ground beef is no longer pink and the onions are translucent.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the vegetables, milk and cream of celery soup and mix well.
- Combine vegetables and meat mixture in a 9 x 13 casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- While the casserole is baking, make noodles according to directions on the package. Combine noodles and casserole mixture and serve.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.