Just like almost every other peanut butter cookie recipe, these are pretty easy to make. Just a bunch of ingredients you already have in your pantry and 15 minutes to bake. These cookies are soft and moist unlike my other crunchy peanut butter cookies posted on this food blog.
I had a fierce curiosity about this food thing.
Oatmeal Peanut Butter CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 Cup Shortening
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Egg(s)
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Quick Cooking Oats
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, cream shortening, butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time until well blended. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt into the peanut butter mixture. Mix in the oats until just combined.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until just light brown.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.