A great spicy and cheesy dip for your next party!
This Spicy Sausage Dip was a hit at the Super Bowl party I was hosting. There’s something about having dips at a Super Bowl party. I didn’t want to offer up the typical dip to my guests so I came up with this delicious sausage dip.
Grilled cheese and tomato soup is the ultimate comfort meal.
You can either serve it with sliced baguettes or your favorite crackers or even tortilla chips. Regardless of how you serve this dip, it will be loved by all!
Spicy Sausage Dip
- 1 lbs Spicy Sausage
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Velveeta Cheese
- 4 oz Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 Green Onions
- 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tsp Parsley
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Sage
how to make this recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a square baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a skillet, brown sausage and drain of all juices.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream and softened cream cheese and stir in Worcestershire, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder and sage until well incorporated.
- Fold in crumbled sausage, cubed velveeta cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and green onions until well mixed. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until molten, bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with chips or sliced baguette.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.