Bacon Pesto Guacamole? Yes please. This is one delicious gourmet guacamole.
Here’s another fabulous gourmet guacamole for you to try. I am told this guacamole is almost as good as my Blue Cheese Guacamole which I have yet to publish on this food blog.
You always want to walk a tight-rope of flavor
I really do like this guacamole. Not because it has bacon in it either. We all know that bacon makes everything taste better right? I think the Pesto and avocado combination is what makes this a delicious guacamole.
Bacon Pesto Guacamole
- 4 Avocado(s)
- 1 Roma Tomato Diced
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/3 Cup Basil Pesto
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Bacon Cooked & Crumbled
how to make this recipe
- Peel and mash 3 of the avocados in a large bowl.
- Add the tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, basil pesto, garlic powder and salt to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Add more lime juice or salt to taste.
- Dice the remaining avocado and fold it in, along with the crumbled bacon, into the bowl of guacamole.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.