I think the time of the formal dinners is over.
If you want to make it a little easier on yourself, you can buy whipped cream cheese instead of a block of cream cheese. If you are a cream cheese snob like I am, make sure you use Philadelphia brand cream cheese. Not that other brands aren’t good, but I find that the Philadelphia brand has a great taste and never fails in a recipe you add it to. This spread will keep for about a week in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Blue Cheese Herb SpreadPrint Pin Rate
- 2 Tbsp Walnuts
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chives, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Blue Cheese, Crumbled
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Cold
How to make this Recipe
- Place Walnuts, Parsley and Chives in a food processor and process till mixture is finely chopped. Move mixture to a small bowl, fold in blue cheese crumbles and set aside.
- Place cream cheese in food processor and process till smooth. Add blue cheese mixture to cream cheese mixture in the food processor and process until well combined.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.