Anybody that has ever waited in line at a Starbucks has probably seen this Lemon Loaf through the display case. I'm guessing many of you have also partaken in a piece or two. Now you can enjoy the same Lemon Loaf from the convenience of your own kitchen with my Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf.
I must admit that this copycat recipe is almost identical to what you will find at your local Starbucks. The glaze can be a bit tricky to get just right looking but the flavor is spot on.
I realize that Starbucks is known for its gourmet coffee but they also offer great food. Check out my other Starbucks Recipes. My Gingerbread Loaf Recipe is another great Copycat recipe from Starbucks.
⭐ Copycat Rating
Since the goal of a Copycat Recipe is for it to taste exactly like the original, it's only natural to rate this recipe against the original. This Copycat recipe rates a solid 9 out of 10 in my opinion.
For more great recipes like this one, I suggest you check these recipes out:
📋 What Ingredients do I need
You will need the following ingredients to make this Copycat Lemon Loaf recipe from Starbucks (see recipe card for quantities): All Purpose Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt, Eggs, White Sugar, Unsalted Butter, Vanilla Extract, Lemon Extract, Lemon Juice, Canola Oil, Powdered Sugar and Milk.
🥣 How to Make this Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
In another mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, mix eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, lemon extract, and lemon juice.
Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and blend. Add oil and mix well.
Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
While the loaf is cooling, make the lemon icing by combining the powdered sugar, milk and lemon extract and mix until smooth.
Let the loaf cool completely then spread icing. Let icing set before slicing and serving.
Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Loaf Pan
- 1 ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Extract
- ⅓ Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Milk
- ½ teaspoon Lemon Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in bowl. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, mix eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, lemon extract and lemon juice.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and blend. Add oil and mix well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- While loaf is cooling, make the lemon icing by combining the powdered sugar, milk and lemon extract and mix until smooth.
- Let loaf cool completely then spread icing. Let icing set before slicing and serving.
Nutritional information provided for this recipe is based on 1 serving. This information is an estimate and may vary based on several factors. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with a Registered Dietitian.