These Lemon Cookies quickly became a hit with everyone. I was hoping that making a batch of these delicious cookies would at least last me a couple of days but it appears they are so good, that my guests ate them all in one sitting!
The way you make an omelet reveals your character.
What is really nice about these cookies is that the lemon is not overpowering. That being said, if you do want these cookies to have a little more of a lemony flavor, you can either add a little more lemon juice or a bit of lemon extract. Adding more lemon juice might alter the consistency of these cookies so you will need to experiment a bit to find the right balance.
Lemon Cookies with White ChocolatePrint Pin Rate
- 1 box Lemon Cake Mix
- 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Egg(s)
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the cake mix, flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add the eggs and oil and mix until well incorporated. The dough should be stiff.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips. Add the lemon juice and mix.
- Roll a tablespoon of batter in your hand and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 13 minutes. If you bake the cookies too long, the white chips will turn brown.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.