This Orange Soda Bundt Cake is probably one of my favorite cakes to make. No lie, substituting water for flavored soda makes all the difference in the world.
I previously did this with my Shirley Temple Bundt Cake. If you are one of the few that don't have a bundt pan (you should) you can use this batter with any shape cake pan you have handy.
What I like about using a bundt pan is that it makes it that much easier to glaze. Since this bundt cake calls for an orange glaze, I decided to use a bundt pan. Next time though I might either make cupcakes or mini-loaves. Yummy!
If lemon is more your thing, check out my Lemon Wow Bundt Cake. It's also become a family favorite. But since you are looking at this recipe, I am going to assume you prefer orange-flavored cakes. If that's the case, you MUST try my Orange Dreamsicle Cake.
For more great recipes like this one, I suggest you check these recipes out:
📋 What Ingredients do I need
You will need the following ingredients to make this bundt cake: White Cake Mix, Vanilla Pudding Mix, Eggs, Vegetable Oil, Orange Soda, Orange Zest, Powdered Sugar, Orange Juice and Milk.
🥣 How to Make Orange Soda Bundt Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a bunt pan and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine together cake mix and dry pudding mix. Set aside.
In a separate bowl combine together eggs, vegetable oil, orange soda, and orange zest.
Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
Pour batter into greased bundt pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes until done.
Cool cake completely on a wire rack before removing from pan.
Make the glaze by whisking together powdered sugar orange juice and milk. Pour glaze evenly over cake.
Orange Soda Bundt Cake
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 1 Pkg Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 4 Eggs
- ¾ Cup Vegetable Oil
- ¾ Cup Orange Soda
- 1 Tbsp Orange Zest
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 Tsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a bunt pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine together cake mix and dry pudding mix. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine together eggs, vegetable oil, orange soda and orange zest.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into greased bundt pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes until done.
- Cool cake completely on wire rack before removing from pan.
- Make glaze by whisking together powdered sugar orange juice and milk. Pour glaze evenly over cake.
Nutritional information provided for this recipe is based on 1 serving. This information is an estimate and may vary based on several factors. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with a Registered Dietitian.