This Orange Soda Bundt Cake is probably one of my favorite cakes to make. No lie, substituting water for flavored soda makes all the difference in the world.
I previously did this with my Shirley Temple Bundt Cake. If you are one of the few that don't have a bundt pan (you should) you can use this batter with any shape cake pan you have handy.
What I like about using a bundt pan is that it makes it that much easier to glaze. Since this bundt cake calls for an orange glaze, I decided to use a bundt pan. Next time though I might either make cupcakes or mini-loaves. Yummy!
If lemon is more your thing, check out my Lemon Wow Bundt Cake. It's also become a family favorite. But since you are looking at this recipe, I am going to assume you prefer orange-flavored cakes. If that's the case, you MUST try my Orange Dreamsicle Cake.
For more great recipes like this one, I suggest you check these recipes out:
📋 What Ingredients do I need
You will need the following ingredients to make this bundt cake: White Cake Mix, Vanilla Pudding Mix, Eggs, Vegetable Oil, Orange Soda, Orange Zest, Powdered Sugar, Orange Juice and Milk.
🥣 How to Make Orange Soda Bundt Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a bunt pan and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine together cake mix and dry pudding mix. Set aside.
In a separate bowl combine together eggs, vegetable oil, orange soda, and orange zest.
Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
Pour batter into greased bundt pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes until done.
Cool cake completely on a wire rack before removing from pan.
Make the glaze by whisking together powdered sugar orange juice and milk. Pour glaze evenly over cake.
🍳 Recipe Card
Orange Soda Bundt Cake
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 1 Pkg Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 4 Egg(s)
- ¾ Cup Vegetable Oil
- ¾ Cup Orange Soda
- 1 Tbsp Orange Zest
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 Tsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a bunt pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine together cake mix and dry pudding mix. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine together eggs, vegetable oil, orange soda and orange zest.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into greased bundt pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes until done.
- Cool cake completely on wire rack before removing from pan.
- Make glaze by whisking together powdered sugar orange juice and milk. Pour glaze evenly over cake.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and may vary based on several factors. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with a Registered Dietitian.