This Lemon Bundt Cake is for the lemon lovers out there. The first time I made it I was a little concerned that the cake would turn out a little too tart, but to my surprise, it turned out great! This time around, I decided to make a Cream Cheese Frosting to go with this awesome bundt cake.
Just because I decided to use my Cream Cheese Frosting, it sure doesn’t mean you have to. I also have a fabulous Boiled Icing recipe that is just as delicious. Oh, and if you prefer orange to lemon, check out my Orange Soda Bundt Cake.
Lemon Wow CakePrint Pin Rate
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 3.5 oz Instant Lemon Pudding Mix
- 1 Tsp Dried Tarragon
- 1 Cup Lemon-Lime Flavored Carbonated Beverage
- 1/3 Cup Lemon Juice
- 4 Egg(s)
- 2/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Cream Cheese Frosting
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together yellow cake mix and pudding mix. Crumble the dried tarragon into a fine powder and mix with the cake and pudding mixture.
- Make a well in the center of the dry mixture and pour in lemon-lime soda, lemon juice, eggs and oil. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes our clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- Once cake is cool, frost with your favorite icing.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.