I love these Brown Sugar Muffins. Just a handful of ingredients you probably already have in your pantry plus 20 minutes of baking time and you will have some delicious Brown Sugar Muffins.
My wife likes a little "crunch" with her muffins so on one occasion I decided to add nuts. If you decide to add nuts to this recipe, I would suggest no more than ¼ cup of coarsely chopped nuts, adding them to the batter on the very last step listed below.
Just remember that is you are someone that will be consuming these muffins has a nut allergy, you may want to skip the nuts and play it safe.
For more great recipes like this one, I suggest you check these recipes out:
📋 What Ingredients do I need
You will need the following ingredients to make these Brown Sugar Muffins: Light Brown Sugar, Unsalted Butter, Milk, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, All Purpose Flour, Baking Soda and Salt.
🥣 How to Make Brown Sugar Muffins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line muffin cups with paper liners.
In a large mixing bowl, cream the brown sugar and butter together.
Add the milk, egg and vanilla extract and mix well using beaters.
Add the flour, baking soda and salt, and mix until well combined.
Pour batter into prepared muffin cups about ⅔ full each.
Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Remove muffins from baking tin and allow to cool on a wire rack. Sift a bit of brown sugar over the warm muffins for more sweetness!
Brown Sugar Muffins
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the brown sugar and butter together.
- Add the milk, egg and vanilla extract and mix well using beaters.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin cups about ⅔ full each.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from baking tin and allow to cool on a wire rack. Sift a bit of brown sugar over the warm muffins for more sweetness!
Nutritional information provided for this recipe is based on 1 serving. This information is an estimate and may vary based on several factors. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with a Registered Dietitian.