I was in the mood to make some sliders and my wife was in the mood for some buffalo chicken. I didn't have a recipe handy that appealed to me so I developed this Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Sliders recipe.
The buffalo chicken I made for my Buffalo Chicken Enchilada Casserole was out of this world so I decided to stick with that winning combination of ingredients.
You can use whatever type of Hot Sauce you like but we really like Frank's RedHot Sauce. We think it's the industry standard when it comes to bottled hot sauce. Be warned though, if you can't handle extreme hot sauce, you might want to look for another sauce.
As far as the bread goes, I decided to use regular dinner rolls. I was going to use Hawaiian Buns like I did in my Baked Turkey Pesto Sliders but I wasn't sure if that flavor combination was what I was looking for. You can use whatever kind of bread you want for your sliders.
Check out these other Appetizer Recipes:
- Baked Cream Cheese and Bacon Wontons
- BBQ Beef Muffins
- Mini Dill Pickle Egg Rolls
- Mini Wonton Salsa Baskets
- Copycat Applebee's Queso Blanco
📋 What Ingredients do I need
You will need the following ingredients to make these Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Sliders: Plain Greek Yogurt, Mayonnaise, Apple Cider Vinegar, Romaine Lettuce, Celery, Blue Cheese, Red Onion, Chicken, Cream Cheese, Frank's RedHot Sauce and Dinner Rolls.
🥣 How do I make these Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Sliders
In a bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar. Add lettuce, celery, blue cheese, and onion. Toss to coat. Set aside.
Preheat broiler. Place rolls on a baking sheet and broil until just toasted, about 1 minute. Set aside.
In a saucepan, combine cream cheese and hot sauce over medium heat and stir until cream cheese is melted. Add chicken and toss to combine.
Fill rolls with chicken and top with blue cheese mixture.
🍳 Recipe Card
Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Sliders
Blue Cheese Topping
- 2 Tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Romaine Lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 Cup Celery, ciced
- 2 Tbsp Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp Red Onion, chopped
Buffalo Chicken Mixture
- 2 Cups Chicken, shredded
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Frank's RedHot Sauce
- 1 pkg Dinner Rolls
how to make this recipe
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar. Add lettuce, celery, blue cheese, and onion. Toss to coat. Set aside.
- Preheat broiler. Place rolls on a baking sheet and broil until just toasted, about 1 minute. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine cream cheese and hot sauce over medium heat and stir until cream cheese is melted. Add chicken and toss to combine.
- Fill rolls with chicken and top with blue cheese mixture.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.