Muy Caliente Mac & Cheese. If you love Buffalo Hot Sauce, you will love this Mac & Cheese.
This Mac & Cheese with Chicken and Bacon is simply to die for. Everybody loves a good Mac & Cheese and if you like spicy dishes, then this one is for you. While my all time favorite is my Whiskey Mac & Cheese, this one runs a close 2nd!
He was a bold man that first ate an oyster.
In addition to the usual ingredients: pasta noodles, cheese, chicken and bacon, this dish also has cream corn! It’s not every day you can have a Buffalo Chicken style Mac & Cheese with cream corn in it. This dish has quickly become a family favorite and will become yours as well the minute you taste it!
Buffalo Chicken and Bacon Mac & Cheese
- 12 oz Pasta
- 2 Cups Chicken Breast(s) Cooked & Cubed
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Small Red Onion Diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 can Cream Corn
- 4 oz Cream Cheese Cubed
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Tbsp Frank’s Hot Wing Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Shredded
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 4 Strips Bacon Cooked & Crumbled
how to make this recipe
- Cook pasta until al dente in generously salted water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat one tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat in a large nonstick skillet. Sauté onions for 5 minutes or until softened and slightly golden. Add garlic and sauté 30 seconds.
- Turn heat down to medium and stir in creamed corn, cream cheese, 1/2 cup milk, 2-5 tablespoons Buffalo hot sauce (see note) and spices.
- Stir until cream cheese is melted, then stir in cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese until melted.
- Add chicken, bacon and pasta and stir until evenly coated, adding additional milk if needed to reach desired consistency. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.