This Mexican Pizza is so delicious. Super easy to make and ready in about 30 minutes. This is a must for Pizza Lovers!
I love this Delicious Mexican Pizza Recipe. It's so easy to make since it uses refrigerated pizza dough.
This pizza recipe uses chunky style salsa as the sauce. I would suggest using a mild salsa but if you feel like experimenting and want to use a hot salsa be my guest!
Make sure you drain and rinse the black beans well before using them. I usually wait until the water runs clear. This is a good indication that all the slippery slime and excess sodium has been removed.
Since this is a Mexican inspired pizza I am using a Mexican Blend Cheese but feel free to use whatever you have on-hand. Mozzarella Cheese is always a good choice when making pizza.
⭐ Did you make this Recipe
For more great recipes like this one, make sure you check out my assortment of Main Course Recipes. My BBQ Chicken Pizza, Mini Greek PIzzas, BBQ Chicken Cornbread Pizza, my Pizza Style Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and my Homemade Pizza Dough & Sauce are some of my favorite pizza recipes.
📋 What Ingredients do I need
You will need the following ingredients to make this Delicious Mexican Pizza: Refrigerated Pizza Dough, Salsa, Ground Cumin, Black Beans, Frozen Corn, Green Onions, Mexican Blend Cheese and Fresh Cilantro.
🥣 How do I make this Delicious Mexican Pizza
Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Unroll the pizza dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the salsa and cumin. Spread over the partially baked crust. Top with beans, corn and green onions. Bake for 8 minutes or until the crust is deep golden brown.
Top with cheese. Continue baking for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Cut into squares. Garnish with fresh cilantro if desired.
🍳 Recipe Card
Delicious Mexican Pizza
- 1 Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 1 Cup Salsa, chunky
- 1 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Cup Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn, thawed
- ½ Cup Green Onions, sliced
- 1 ½ Cups Mexican Blend Cheese
- ½ Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Unroll the pizza dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa and cumin. Spread over the partially baked crust. Top with beans, corn and green onions. Bake for 8 minutes or until the crust is deep golden brown.
- Top with cheese. Continue baking for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Cut into squares. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and may vary based on several factors. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with a Registered Dietitian.