I love this Delicious Mexican Pizza Recipe. It's so easy to make since it uses refrigerated pizza dough.
This pizza recipe uses chunky style salsa as the sauce. I would suggest using a mild salsa but if you feel like experimenting and want to use a hot salsa be my guest! I just happen to have a great Spicy Salsa Recipe.
Make sure you drain and rinse the black beans well before using them. I usually wait until the water runs clear. This is a good indication that all the slippery slime and excess sodium has been removed.
Since this is a Mexican inspired pizza I am using a Mexican Blend Cheese but feel free to use whatever you have on-hand. Mozzarella Cheese is always a good choice when making pizza.
For more great recipes with Refrigerated Pizza Dough, I suggest you check these recipes out:
📋 Gather your Ingredients
You will need the following ingredients to make this Delicious Mexican Pizza recipe (see recipe card for quantities): Refrigerated Pizza Dough, Salsa, Ground Cumin, Black Beans, Frozen Corn, Green Onions, Mexican Blend Cheese and Fresh Cilantro.
🥣 How do I make Delicious Mexican Pizza
Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Unroll the pizza dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the salsa and cumin. Spread over the partially baked crust. Top with beans, corn and green onions. Bake for 8 minutes or until the crust is deep golden brown.
Top with cheese. Continue baking for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Cut into squares. Garnish with fresh cilantro if desired.
Delicious Mexican Pizza
- 1 Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 1 Cup Salsa, chunky
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Cup Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn, thawed
- ½ Cup Green Onions, sliced
- 1 ½ Cups Mexican Blend Cheese
- ½ Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Unroll the pizza dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa and cumin. Spread over the partially baked crust. Top with beans, corn and green onions. Bake for 8 minutes or until the crust is deep golden brown.
- Top with cheese. Continue baking for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Cut into squares. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
Nutritional information provided for this recipe is based on 1 serving. This information is an estimate and may vary based on several factors. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with a Registered Dietitian.
I love black beans so I tried this Mexican pizza. It was very tasty and delicious. The salsa made this pizza the best I have ever made.