I think that meatloaf is the ultimate comfort food. While most meatloaf recipes call for beef, this meatloaf uses ground chicken. The combination of the chicken and the spices makes this meatloaf a favorite – especially for those that don’t like or want red meat.
Age and glasses of wine should never be counted.
If you are more of a ground beef based meatloaf kind of person, make sure you check out my personal favorite: Sweet Ketchup Meatloaf
Spiced Chicken Meatloaf
- 2 lbs Ground Chicken
- 2/3 Cup Herb Stuffing Mix
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg(s)
- 1 Cup Yellow Onion
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 Tsp Garlic Pepper
- 2 Tsp Ketchup
- 2 Tsp BBQ Sauce
how to make this recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, stuffing mix, cheese, egg, diced onion, salt, pepper and garlic seasoning. Mix well.
- Add ketchup and BBQ sauce to meat mixture and mix until well combined.
- Place meat mixture in greased loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Turn off oven and let sit in hot oven for another 15 minutes.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.