So in my latest quest to find the perfect cookie recipe, I decided to make these vanilla pudding cookies for a Xmas party I was attending. From what I can tell, everybody loved them.
Everybody likes pizza! It’s a quick and easy clean-up meal.
I believe this is the first time I have ever used pudding mix in a cookie recipe. The results were pretty good! I will have to experiment more often using pudding mix in my cookies. While I used mini chocolate chips for this recipe, but you can easily substitute for whatever you have hanging around like butterscotch chips.
Vanilla Pudding Cookies
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter Softened
- 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Pkg Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 Egg(s)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Chips
how to make this recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips or whatever add-in you chose.
- Roll into 1 ” balls and place on teased baking sheet.
- Bake for 11 to 12 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.