These delicious Vanilla Pudding Cookies are Soft & Moist. Super easy to make and in your mouth in less than 30 minutes!
So in my latest quest to find the perfect cookie recipe, I decided to make these Vanilla Pudding Cookies for a Christmas party I was attending.
From what I can tell, everybody loved them because they were all gone before the party was over!
I believe this is the first time I have ever used a pudding mix in a cookie recipe. The results were pretty good! I will have to experiment more often using pudding mixes in my cookies.
I used mini chocolate chips for this recipe, but you can easily substitute for whatever you have hanging around like butterscotch chips. Butterscotch pudding and butterscotch chips. Now there's an idea!
In need of more delicious Cookie recipes then look no further than my Cookie Jar!
📋 What Ingredients do I need
You will need the following ingredients to make these Vanilla Pudding Cookies: Unsalted Butter, Light Brown Sugar, White Sugar, Vanilla Pudding Mix, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, All Purpose Flour and Chocolate Chips.
🥣 How to Make these Vanilla Pudding Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a mixing bowl, combine the flour and baking soda and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
Add chocolate chips or whatever add-in you chose.
Roll into 1 " balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
Bake for 11 to 12 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
🍳 Recipe Card
Vanilla Pudding Cookies
- ¾ Cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
- ¾ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup White Sugar
- 1 Pkg Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 Egg(s)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 ¼ Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ Cups Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips or whatever add-in you chose.
- Roll into 1 " balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 11 to 12 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and may vary based on several factors. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with a Registered Dietitian.