Now, who doesn’t like Chicken Wings? They are especially fantastic when they have a little kick to them. This Honey Barbecue Sriracha Wings recipe is super easy to make too! Whether you’re looking for a great appetizer or a meal, this wing recipe will fit the bill.
The cocktail party is probably America’s greatest contribution to the world of entertaining.
These wings obviously have a kick to them since the chicken wing glaze has Sriracha in it. But if you prefer your chicken wings on the mild side, I would suggest checking out some of my other Chicken Wing Recipes.
Honey Barbecue Sriracha Wings
- 2 lbs Frozen Chicken Wings
- 2 Cups BBQ Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tsp Sriracha
how to make this recipe
- Place grilling rack on baking sheet or grease baking sheet. Place wings on baking sheet. Bake chicken wings according to instructions on package.
- In a medium bowl, combine bbq sauce, honey and Sriracha. Mix well. Gently fold the wings in BBQ sauce mixture. Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and dunk in BBQ sauce mixture again. Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Turn broiler on for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Make sure they don’t burn!
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.