If you are a frequent visitor to this site, you already know how much I love Sriracha. You can find a bunch of my recipes that use Sriracha here. Since I put it on just about everything, I figured why not try Sriracha with some Chow Mein noodles. I am sure I am not the first to do so and won’t take credit for it but this little dish is quick to make and tastes delicious.
All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.
I know everyone has had Chow Mein at least once in their life. Probably Chicken Chow Mein from your favorite Chinese food place. This recipe is a little different in that it does not include and meats or vegetables. But come to think of it, the idea of adding a little chicken and broccoli gets me thinking. But for now, just plain spicy noodles!
Spicy Sriracha NoodlesPrint Pin Rate
- 8 oz Chow Mein Noodles, dried
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger, Minced
- 1/2 Tsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
How to make this Recipe
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place the noodles in a large bowl with the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, sriracha sauce, lemon juice. Toss until well combined.
- Serve in bowls. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.