I've been dying to make this Spicy Sriracha Noodles recipe for ages! If you are a frequent visitor to this site, you already know how much I love Sriracha.
Since I put it on just about everything, I figured why not try Sriracha with some Chow Mein noodles. I am sure I am not the first to do so and won't take credit for it but this little dish is quick to make and tastes delicious. Not familiar with Sriracha? Read about this wonderful sauce on Wikipedia.
I know everyone has had Chow Mein at least once in their life. Probably Chicken Chow Mein from your favorite Chinese food place. This Spicy Sriracha Noodles recipe is a little different in that it does not include and meats or vegetables.
But come to think of it, the idea of adding a little chicken and broccoli gets me thinking. But for now, just plain spicy noodles! For another awesome spicy noodle recipe, you have to try my Sriracha Spaghetti Squash with Turkey recipe.
For more great recipes like this one, I suggest you check these recipes out:
📋 What Ingredients do I need
You will need the following ingredients to make these Spicy Sriracha Noodles: Chow Mein Noodles, Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Garlic Cloves, Fresh Ginger, Sriracha Sauce, Lemon Juice, Green Onions and Sesame Seeds.
🥣 How to make Spicy Sriracha Noodles
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain and rinse in cold water.
Place the noodles in a large bowl with the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, sriracha sauce, lemon juice. Toss until well combined.
Serve in bowls. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds
Spicy Sriracha Noodles
- 8 oz Chow Mein Noodles, dried
- ¼ Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Clove, Minced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Ginger, Minced
- ½ teaspoon Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place the noodles in a large bowl with the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, sriracha sauce, lemon juice. Toss until well combined.
- Serve in bowls. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds
Nutritional information provided for this recipe is based on 1 serving. This information is an estimate and may vary based on several factors. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with a Registered Dietitian.