We try to eat Salmon at least once a week. What I like about salmon is that it usually takes less than 10 minutes to bake in the oven. This Maple & Mustard Roasted Salmon does require about 4 hours to marinate but only 8 minutes to bake.
It's important to note that your salmon fillets need to be unthawed before marinating them. If you buy your salmon already frozen, follow the directions on the package for the proper way to unthaw your salmon. It usually involves unthawing in the fridge or in a bowl of water. Unthawing time will vary based on the weight of the salmon fillet.
🌡️ Salmon Temperature
The FDA recommends cooking salmon to an internal temperature of 145°F, measured in the thickest part of the salmon fillets.
For more great recipes like this one, I suggest you check these recipes out:
📋 What Ingredients do I need
You will need the following ingredients to make this Maple & Mustard Roasted Salmon recipe (see recipe card for quantities): Maple Syrup, Grainy Mustard, Sunflower Oil, Vanilla Extract, Garlic Cloves, Fresh Rosemary, Fresh Thyme, Salt, Smoked Paprika, White Pepper and Salmon.
🥣 How to Make Maple & Mustard Roasted Salmon
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the salmon.
Place salmon in a large zip-close bag or sealable container. Pour in marinade; coat salmon on all sides. Seal and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Remove salmon from marinade.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
Maple & Mustard Roasted Salmon
- ½ Cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup grainy mustard
- ½ Cup Sunflower Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Thyme, minced
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- ½ teaspoon White Pepper
- 4 6 oz Salmon Fillets
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the salmon.
- Place salmon in a large zip-close bag. Pour in marinade; coat salmon on all sides. Seal and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Remove salmon from marinade. Toss the leftover marinade.
- On a lightly greased baking sheet, bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
Nutritional information provided for this recipe is based on 1 serving. This information is an estimate and may vary based on several factors. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with a Registered Dietitian.