Good food and a warm kitchen are what makes a house a home.
Well, this is how I solved that problem. Make Monkey Bread Muffins! The process is really no different than making a traditional Cinnamon Sugar Monkey Bread in a bundt pan, just a few minor tweaks. The challenging part is dividing the dough into equal parts to fill the muffin cups as equally as possible. In my experience, cans of biscuits come in either 12 oz or 16 oz sizes. Doesn’t really matter which you use as long as you end up with roughly 3 same sized pieces of dough in each muffin cup.
Let me tell you something, you will not believe just how good these muffins taste! The Maple Syrup really adds a nice touch to the muffins. If you let these muffins cool down before serving, you will end up with a nice chewy sweet candy like bottom.
Maple Syrup Monkey Bread MuffinsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 Can Biscuits
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line muffin cups with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine maple syrup, butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Cut biscuits dough to achieve 36 pieces. Form a ball with each piece of dough. Using your hands, coat each piece in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place 3 pieces in each lined muffin cups and gently press into the cups. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool slightly in the muffin pan, then transfer to wire rack. Serve warm if desired.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.