Everybody loves Pizza. No matter who you are, everyone has a favorite pizza. Some like thin crust while others prefer a good deep dish pizza. Some like no toppings while others prefer their pizza with the works.
Some even like pizza without cheese! Whatever your preference is, I think everyone will enjoy this pull-apart pizza bread (aka. Monkey Bread).
If you've made pull-apart / monkey bread before, you know how easy it is to make. Probably the easiest and most common monkey bread recipe out there is the Cinnamon Sugar Monkey Bread.
While this Pull-Apart Pizza Bread is a tad more involved to prepare compared to other monkey bread recipes, I would still classify this recipe as easy.
💭 Ingredient Substitution
If you don't have any of the fresh veggies on hand, you can substitute with the appropriate dried spices to retain the intended flavor but you can also omit them if you want. Either way, this pizza bread is delicious!
Italian Parsley and Flat-Leaf Parsley are basically the same thing. Grocery stores may use either name.
For more great recipes with Mozzarella Cheese, I suggest you check these recipes out:
📋 Gather your Ingredients
You will need the following ingredients to make this Pull-Apart Pizza Bread recipe (see recipe card for quantities): Mozzarella Cheese, Pepperoni, Parmesan Cheese, Fresh Italian Parsley, Fresh Oregano, Olive Oil, Garlic Cloves, Refrigerated Biscuit Dough, Marinara Sauce and Fresh Basil.
🥣 How to Make Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a large bowl, combine mozzarella, pepperoni, Parmesan, basil, parsley, and oregano. Add olive oil and garlic mix until well combined.
Cut biscuits into quarters; add dough pieces to cheese mixture, and toss gently to coat. Transfer mixture to a lightly greased Bundt pan, and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until the top is golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
Let bread rest in bundt pan for about 5 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and garnish with additional Parmesan and basil. Serve with marinara sauce.
Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
- Bundt Pan
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 5 oz Pepperoni, Chopped
- 3 oz Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- ¼ Cup Fresh Italian Parsley, Chopped
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Oregano, Chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Clove, Grated
- 32 oz Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
- 1 Cup Marinara Sauce
- ½ Cup Fresh Basil, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine mozzarella, pepperoni, Parmesan, basil, parsley, and oregano. Add olive oil and garlic mix until well combined.
- Cut biscuits into quarters; add dough pieces to cheese mixture, and toss gently to coat. Transfer mixture to a lightly greased Bundt pan, and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until top is golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let bread rest in bundt pan about 5 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and garnish with additional Parmesan and basil. Serve with marinara sauce.
Nutritional information provided for this recipe is based on 1 serving. This information is an estimate and may vary based on several factors. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with a Registered Dietitian.
My family and I just loved this pull apart pizza bread. It was so tasty. I added a little more mozzarella cheese to the mixture as this cheese is our favorite. A keeper in my recipie book.