I make no bones about it. I have no understanding of pastry.
If you’ve made pull-apart / monkey bread before, you know how easy it is to make. Probably the easiest and most common monkey bread recipe out there is the Cinnamon Sugar Monkey Bread. While this one is a tad more involved to prepare, I would still classify this recipe as easy. If you don’t happen to have any of the fresh veggies on hand, you can substitute with the appropriate spices to retain the intended flavor but you can also omit if you want. Either way, this pizza bread is delicious!
Pull-Apart Pizza BreadPrint Pin Rate
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 5 oz Pepperoni, Chopped
- 3 oz Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Oregano, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tsp Garlic Cloves, Grated
- 32 oz Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
- 1 Cup Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil, Chopped
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine mozzarella, pepperoni, Parmesan, basil, parsley, and oregano. Add olive oil and garlic mix until well combined.
- Cut biscuits into quarters; add dough pieces to cheese mixture, and toss gently to coat. Transfer mixture to a lightly greased Bundt pan, and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until top is golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let bread rest in bundt pan about 5 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and garnish with additional Parmesan and basil. Serve with marinara sauce.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.