This is just one of those old comfort food type recipes. Nothing fancy but a flavorful recipe that you will enjoy year round. I mean, how can you go wrong with chicken, bacon and cheese?
Marg's Chicken DivanPrint Pin Rate
- 4 Cups Chicken Breast, Cooked & Cubed
- 4 Cups Broccoli, Chopped
- 1 Cup Carrot, Chopped
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp Thyme
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Bacon, Cooked & Crumbled
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter, Melted
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a shallow casserole dish, line the bottom with the chopped broccoli, carrots and peppers. Spread cooked chicken evenly over vegetables.
- In a mixing bowl, mix milk, cream of chicken, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper. Pour mixture over chicken.
- Spread crumbled bacon, onions and cheese over chicken. Coat everything with bread crumbs. Finally pour melted butter over bread crumbs.
- Cook for 45 minutes. Broil 1 extra minute to brown topping.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.