Max & Ginger Pupcakes are human like cupcakes that are safe for your dogs! No toxic chemicals. Nothing but the best for our dogs!
Here’s a great recipe for your furkids! My dogs Max and Ginger go absolutely nuts for these pupcakes.
What I really like about making my own dog treats is that you know exactly what’s going into them versus those Chinese made treats with unknown ingredients and chemicals. Homemade dog treats give us piece of mind!
Originally I was going to make them some cookies but I remembered that my dogs go nuts when they see me eating a cupcake so I figured why not, let’s make them some pupcakes!
I added a small milk-bone to each pupcake but this is totally optional. I just figured my kids deserved it.
I hope to make more dog treats in the very near future but in the meantime, check out my human cupcake recipes on this page.
How to Make Max & Ginger Pupcakes
1- Preheat Oven to 350°F.
2- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, eggs, yogurt, and applesauce until well combined.
3- Stir in peanut butter, honey, and grated apple and mix well.
4- Add 1/4 cup of batter to cupcake pan with liners.
5- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan before transferring them to a cooling rack.
6- While cooling, beat whipping cream until light and fluffy. Pipe whipped cream onto cooled cupcakes and top each with a Mini Dog Biscuit.
Max & Ginger Pupcakes
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Egg(s)
- 6 oz Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/3 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Apples, Peeled & Grated
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 12 Mini Dog Biscuits
how to make this recipe
- Preheat Oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, eggs, yogurt and applesauce until well combined.
- Stir in peanut butter, honey and grated apple and mix well.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to cupcake pan with liners.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan before transferring them to cooling rack.
- While cooling, beat whipping cream until light and fluffy. Pipe whipped cream onto cooled cupcakes and top each with a Mini Dog Biscuit.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.