For Superbowl LVI I made these delicious Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders as one of the many appetizers I was making for my guests. Like most slider recipes, this one is super easy to make and ready in under 45 minutes.
The ingredients listed on the recipe card is how I like to make these sliders but you can easily tweak the ingredients to your liking. For example, you can use Turkey Bacon instead of pork bacon or use Chicken instead of the Turkey Breast. Heck, a nice Pepper Jack or Monterey Cheese would work as well.
If you've ever wondered what part of the pig Bacon comes from check out the picture below. Surprised?
🥓 How to Make Bacon
If you struggle to make bacon perfectly, I've put together a short tutorial on How to Make Perfect Bacon - 3 Ways. Check it out! My preferred method is baking it in the oven. If you happen to have an Air Fryer you can also make your bacon in it by following my Air Fryer Bacon recipe.
And don't throw away that bacon grease! Bacon is expensive and the grease is great for making Scrambled Eggs, Grilled Cheese, Popcorn and even hash browns. It can keep up to 3 months if properly stored in the refrigerator.
For more great recipes like this one, I suggest you check these recipes out:
📋 What Ingredients do I need
You will need the following ingredients to make this Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders recipe (see recipe card for quantities): Hawaiian Buns, Ranch Dressing, Bacon, Turkey Breast, Colby Jack Cheese and Salted Butter.
🥣 How to make Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish. Set aside.
Cut the Buns horizontally (do not pull apart the buns) to create a top and bottom. Put the bottoms of the buns in the baking dish.
Spread the ranch dressing over the bun bottoms. Add the bacon, then top with the turkey, and then the cheese. Cover with the bun tops. Brush the top with melted butter.
Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders
- Baking Dish
- 16 Hawaiian Buns
- ½ Cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 lb Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 lb Turkey Breast
- 8 oz Colby Jack Cheese, slices
- 4 tbs Salted Butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish. Set aside.
- Cut the Buns horizontally (do not pull apart the buns) to create a top and bottom. Put the bottoms of buns in the baking dish.
- Spread the ranch dressing over the bun bottoms. Add the bacon, then top with the turkey, and then the cheese. Cover with the bun tops. Brush the top with the melted butter.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Nutritional information provided for this recipe is based on 1 serving. This information is an estimate and may vary based on several factors. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with a Registered Dietitian.