These Amazing Pumpkin Muffins are super moist and a must for all the pumpkin lovers out there! Perfect for the fall season.
These Pumpkin Muffins are AMAZING. Hence the name “Amazing Pumpkin Muffins“. At least that’s what my wife says and she loves anything pumpkin flavored. While I am not as big of a fan as she is, I have to admit these muffins are absolutely delicious!
Personally, I prefer a moist muffin and these do not disappoint. One of the moistest muffins I have ever had. I think it’s because of the Coconut Oil but I can’t say for sure. I will have to explore that theory a little bit more.
If you have never used coconut oil for baking, don’t fret, it does not affect the taste at all and is better for you. A couple of seconds in the microwave to melt it and you are ready to go.
How to Make these Amazing Pumpkin Muffins.
Preheat Oven to 375°F.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices. Whisk to combine and set the bowl aside.
In a small mixing bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, milk, and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture and fold to combine. The batter should be thick.
Scoop muffin batter into a greased muffin pan. Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Let the pumpkin muffins cool before removing from tin.
Amazing Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 3/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Egg(s)
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
how to make this recipe
- Preheat Oven to 375°F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices. Whisk to combine and set bowl aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, milk and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture and fold to combine. Batter should be thick.
- Scoop muffin batter into greased muffin pan. Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before removing muffins from tin.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.