These Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots are sweet & crunchy and make the perfect side dish for almost any dish.
For Christmas dinner this year I was asked to bring a veggie dish. I’ve always loved Carrots growing up so it was a no brainer for me to make this dish. So I decided to make these Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots.
These Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots have a delicious glaze on them and come out with just a little crunch in the middle. We all know how good carrots are for you so I won’t go into the nutritional benefits of carrots in this post. But if you really want to know, check out the nutritional information below or check out this independent commentary on Wiki.
So bottom line, if you don’t like mushy cooked carrots, try this superb recipe for some sweet and crunchy carrots! Don’t care for Carrots? Then you should try my Slow Cooked Cream Corn recipe. Delish!
How to make Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots.
1- Preheat oven to 375°F.
2- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
3- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the carrots. Add carrots to mixing bowl. Toss until evenly coated.
4- Line carrots on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes depending on carrots thickness, stirring after 20 minutes.
5- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots
- 2 lbs Baby Carrots
- 1/4 Cup Apricot Preserves
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1 Tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Mustard
- 1/4 Tsp Thyme Leaves
- 1/8 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
how to make this recipe
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the carrots. Add carrots to mixing bowl. Toss until evenly coated.
- Line carrots on baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes depending on carrots thickness, stirring after 20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.