I love Sriracha. I love it on eggs, in my chili, basically anything I want to be spicy. So when I saw this recipe for a honey Sriracha glaze, I just had to give it a try with some chicken wings.
So the pie isn’t perfect? Cut it into wedges. Stay in control, and never panic.
If you are like me, you love your chicken wings with a kick. And this recipe will not disappoint you! One of my other Hot Chicken Wings recipe is my Honey BBQ Sriracha Wings<
Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
- 4 lbs Frozen Chicken Wings
- 3/4 Cup Sriracha
- 3/4 Cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
how to make this recipe
- Add Sriracha, butter, honey, and lime juice to a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Add chicken wings to crock pot and toss until wings are well coated. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low 4-6 hours until wings are cooked.
- Remove wings from slow cooker and place on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Transfer the sauce from the slow cooker to a saucepan and over medium-high heat, boil it until it reduces to a thicker sauce, stirring occasionally.
- Drizzle Sriracha honey sauce over wings.
- Set oven to broil. Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 2 to 3 minutes until the sauce starts to caramelize.
- Remove from baking sheet from oven. Coat wings with sauce again and broil for 1 minute.
- Remove baking sheet from oven once again, coating with sauce and broil for 1 more minute.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.