These Instant Pot Cheesesteak Sandwiches are just like the real thing! You will think you are in Philly! A must if you own an Instant Pot
Now here’s a fantastic recipe for Cheesesteak Sandwiches that you can make in your Instant Pot or your Slow Cooker (See Notes on Recipe Card below).
When I was growing up there was no way I would ever eat anything with green peppers in it. Or red peppers. Or anything resembling vegetables. As I got older I learned to appreciate what various vegetables bring to a recipe.
And this recipe is no different. I’m sure as a kid I Probably picked the green peppers and onions out of my Cheesesteak Sandwich so that I was basically eating cheesy meat in a bun. But not anymore!
Now while this recipe is not terribly difficult to make, you need to make sure you get the right kind of beef (more on this in Chef’s Notes). Have trouble finding Hoagie Rolls at your local grocery store? French rolls make a great substitute.
If you don’t already have an Instant Pot, you can get one right off their Official Website.
The Instant Pot comes with several safety features. If you happen to encounter a “burn” message on your IP, make sure you read this page.
For more great Instant Pot recipes click here.
How to Make Instant Pot Cheesesteak Sandwiches
Place all the ingredients in the instant pot except for the cheese and rolls.
Using pressure cooker setting, seal and cook for 40 minutes. Let it naturally depressurize for 10 minutes then release the remaining pressure using the quick-release method.
Scoop out the meat/veggies into the rolls. Place the rolls on a baking sheet and top with a slice of cheese per sandwich.
Broil until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
Instant Pot Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- 2 Green Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cube Beef Bouillon
- 6 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 2 1/2 lbs Thinly Sliced Steak
- 1 Pkg Italian Dressing Mix
- 6 Hoagie Rolls
how to make this recipe
- Place all the ingredients in the instant pot except for the cheese and rolls.
- Using pressure cooker setting, seal and cook for 40 minutes. Let it naturally depressurize for 10 minutes then release the remaining pressure using the quick release method.
- Scoop out the meat/veggies into the rolls. Place the rolls on a baking sheet and top with a slice of cheese per sandwich.
- Broil until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.