This Chili Chicken Casserole is so good that everyone will be asking for seconds. A little tip I have shared before on this food blog. You can use pre-cooked shredded chicken from Costco to make the preparation of this casserole even easier.
For those of you that don’t like spicy dishes, don’t fear! This Chili Chicken Casserole would probably rate a big fat “0” on the Scoville Scale.
Hot Rod's Chili Chicken CasserolePrint Pin Rate
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 3 Cups Chicken Breast, Cooked & Chopped
- 3 Cups Short Grain Rice, Cooked
- 1 1/2 Cups Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4 oz Green Chilies
- 15 oz Diced Tomatoes
- 15 oz Black Beans
- 4 oz Black Olives
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 Cups Tortilla Chips
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, ricotta cheese and cream cheese. Add garlic salt and mix until smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients (except tortilla chips) to the large mixing bowl. Toss until everything is well combined.
- Pour chicken mixture into ungreased 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover chicken mixture with crushed tortilla chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.