Don’t have an Instant Pot (pressure cooker)? Well you can find one on eBay, Amazon or your local brick and mortar!
- 12 oz Spaghetti
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 lbs Ground Turkey
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper , to Taste
How to make this Recipe
- Set your Instant Pot to sauté and brown meat. Add chopped garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half an add to Instant Pot. Add pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, and water. Make sure the pasta is covered with liquid. Gently mix everything.
- Set to manual high pressure for 8 minutes. Once done, release pressure using quick release method.
- Serve and top with your favorite garnishes (ex. Parmesan, parsley, red pepper flakes, etc.)
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.