Sundried Tomato Monkey BreadPrint Pin Rate
- 3 Pkg Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Chives, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Sundried Tomatoes, Chopped
How to make this Recipe
- Preheat Oven to 375°F.
- Grease a large Bundt pan. Set aside.
- Cut biscuits in quarters and roll into a ball. Layer the balls of bread in the Bundt pan.Sprinkle the bread balls with sundried tomatoes, chives, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Create another layer by placing bread balls over previous layer. Sprinkle once again with sundried tomatoes, chives, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat until you have a final layer of only bread pieces.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove bread from pan immediately and serve.
Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with your nutritionist.